RSView32: alarms never appears

tsaii

Hi,

I have a problem with RSview32: alarms never appears in the Alarm Summary (neither anywhere else).

I have set alarm type "ON" on a digital tag, I have put an alarm summary on a graphic display, and I have put a string 'system\AlarmMostRecentTagDesc' on the main Display, but nothing happens when the variable goes on.:confused:

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a problem with RSview32: alarms never appears in the Alarm Summary (neither anywhere else).

I have set alarm type "ON" on a digital tag, I have put an alarm summary on a graphic display, and I have put a string 'system\AlarmMostRecentTagDesc' on the main Display, but nothing happens when the variable goes on.:confused:

Thanks.

Did you give your Alarm a Label in the Alarm Dialogue?

Stu....