Servo in Position mode

daniyal

Dear all, currently i am working on new project of position control with Servo drive. The drive brand is Delta ASDA-B2 Series and 1kw rating capacity.

now i want to make a formulation with the output pulses from PLC to Servo.

i want to set length 132mm as setpoint:
the servo is coupled with gear ratio is: 10/1 (10 rev servo drive and / 1 gear output). at the gear output is a grarri 16 teeths and link by chain at other side 32teethes grarri mounted at the center of main shaft of conveyor.
At the both ends of the main shaft mounted 5inch grarries who is driving the conveyor.

the Feedback pulses per revolution of Encoder is: 160,000 p/r.

please provide me the equation how these above parameter set in and could be able to run according to this. and what should be the Electronic gear ratio i set for this formulation.

Regards,

Dear all, currently i am working on new project of position control with Servo drive. The drive brand is Delta ASDA-B2 Series and 1kw rating capacity.

now i want to make a formulation with the output pulses from PLC to Servo.

i want to set length 132mm as setpoint:
the servo is coupled with gear ratio is: 10/1 (10 rev servo drive and / 1 gear output). at the gear output is a grarri 16 teeths and link by chain at other side 32teethes grarri mounted at the center of main shaft of conveyor.
At the both ends of the main shaft mounted 5inch grarries who is driving the conveyor.

the Feedback pulses per revolution of Encoder is: 160,000 p/r.

please provide me the equation how these above parameter set in and could be able to run according to this. and what should be the Electronic gear ratio i set for this formulation.

Regards,

nobody knows above

We know
We will help you when you give us some indication that you are trying to work it out yourself
You are asking us to do your job - are you going to pay us?