OT: Work in southern CA (Troubleshooting AD PLC)

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a customer that is looking for help in Montebello CA

This is with a machine that the manufacture has gone out of business and can no longer support the equipment, its a paint machine and sounds like its over traveling

Automation Direct 260 PLC
Control Techniques Drives

Send me a PM and I will send you his contact information

If you want his info send me a email, I think they would want someone in the area so they would just need to pay for gas and not flight

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have been a long time looker on here and dabbled with some programming, but I now have a serious job that I am looking to get done...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , Not sure how many use Markem-Imaje SmartDate X60 Printers , but I'm having trouble finding a good manual for...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom