Inserting S7 connection not possible in CPU315-2DP 2AF03

Plc_User

I would like to run a test for Simatic net Opc-server between pc en cpu 315-2dp 2af03.
For that I have to set up hardware of the plc that in Netpro I insert an S7 connection, either an unspecified connection or a connection to the opc-server if it is in the same project.
I would like to run the communication over mpi of profibus, so no ethernet card is inserted in the plc rack. But I don't succeed to insert an s7-connection in the plc?
I only succeed if I insert an ethernet card in the plc rack in hardware config, but I want to use mpi or profibus.

Thanks

Its been a while since I've set this up
But it should work. Can you post some screen shots of netpro and
The profibus cp card your using in the pc
Also a screen shot of station configuaration manager

Last edited:
I've not used the OPC stuff but I managed to get the following.
When I created the hwconfig with the 315, I networked the Profibus port before opening Netpro.

opc1.JPG

Thanks for your replies.
I made the mistake I wanted to make the S7-connection from the cpu, but you have to do it from the opc-server.
Everything works now.