Hot/Standby Premieum Urgent

mohamed_amin

[FONT=&quot]Dears

I've a premium Hot standby system which communicates with redundant Siemens PLC. I communicate with that PLC via serial Modbus RS485 using one TSX SCY 11601 module "per each rack" the TSX SCY 11601 module on the first rack connected to the slave module in his rack and the TSX SCY 11601 module on the second rack is connected to the slave module in his second rack..is that connection is correct? should my TSX SCY 11601 module connects to separate Slave as done above? i'v a doubt regarding this hardware configuration because once I connect the both slave to my system the communication stopped from my site " no sent/ receive occurs on TSX SCY 11601 modules" I appreciate you kind ASAP reply as I'm now in the commission phase [/FONT]