RSView ME Studio

ciciomorales

Hello all

I`ve got problem with create *.mer file and also with test application. Durring creating runtime file after all displays are converting I have error UNABLE TO SAVE APPLICATIN INFORMATION

Do You know what is the reason of it??

Regards
Grzegorz

Is this a new install of RSView? Have you created any apps on that install? I have seen this before when RSLinx Enterprise was not installed. Try and create a single screen with a few tags and see if it will create the .mer file.

Similar Topics

Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hi Working with some project guys who have replaced a controllogix processor previously using RSLogix 5000 V11 for a controllogix 5588E using...
Replies
Views
We have an older laptop here at work that has RSView Studio on it that isn't used for anything. They only use Red Lion HMI's now. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
I have an RSView SE 3.0 distributed application running on a Client/Server. Can I use FTView 7.0 to develop some new screens and or modify...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom