Maple Silver Series / TI 525

We are currently trying to get a Maple Silver series HMI to communicate with a TI(Siemens)525 PLC. We have had multiple issues already. The newest software does not work, the older software does work. We have the I\O communicating, but we can not get the "V" registars to work. Have contacted tech support several times, tried everything we could think off. Has anyone ran into this issue? If so, any resolutions?

Similar Topics

hello, I have a Maple Systems HMI5103L currently programed and running in conjunction with a AB 2080-LC50-24QWB. everything works fine data is...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked with modifying a current hmi program for the addition being added to the cell (auto/manual ,I/O ,Status). When I try to upload...
Replies
Views
Hi. We're refurbishing a used machine with a Maple HMI5070TH HMI. I'm trying to establish the log-in details. There are four users; operator...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a machine I'm working on that has a Maple HMI5070NLv2 and a Micrologix processor. I have the PLC running on RS500 emulate...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a small project coming up and I came across maple systems when looking for a cost effective HMI. What is your opinion on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom