communication protocol

comli protocol

As far as I know, Comli is originally a Master-Slave (no offence...) protocol used in PLCs from Satt Control (Swedish).

Satt Control ended as a part of Alfa Laval, and Alfa Laval was later bought by ABB (and ABB was recently for sale, well at least parts of ABB...)

I have seen equipment supporting the comli protocol, but I don't think it is a widely used protocol, except for Satt/Alfa/ABB-products.

The advantage?? well it can communicate with equipments that support the protocol.....

Similar Topics

Dear Experts , I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with GSM module (Teltonika RUT955) and 2 SCADA PCs at different...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to design a control system of which will have 24 winder stations. Each winder station will have its own control system of wich...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am new to OMRON PLCs so need some help to communicate two PLC over FINS Protocol. Here are the description of the system...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I want to communicate with Arburg Selogica controller v3.09 of an old Arburg injection molding machine. The protocol by which this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on the project that needs to communicate with FX1N PLC by serial port protocol from PC. I am using USB-SC09-FX cable to connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom