PV 600+ alarms

VJTX

I have added a new screen to my pv 600 plus application but my alarms are not showing up. Please tell me what to check or I can send the app if someone wants to look at it. thanks.

Here is the application

This app was created using F.T. View Studio ME v 5.10.00
My alarms are not displaying.

In the Startup selection dialog, check "Alarms" to start up the alarm service when the application starts.

Alarms will run only in the "Test Runtime" mode or on the terminal itself; they don't run when you're just doing a "Test Display".

That setting is a gotcha and is very easy to overlook; I'd say I forget to set it 50% of the time when I create a new PV+ application.

hello: VJTX
I checked your project, I find your panelview program have a question. your PV and Micro1400 communication ,but the communication path don't setup, please setup, I think you can the an alarm. in addition you may add an alarm picture or add an alarm list in the main