Problem with speed set up. Simovert VC

snab

Dear colleagues! Please help me solve a problem. There is a drive Simovert VC. He controls the movement of the bucket car. The bucket car moves backward and forward. There are switches speed "FAST" and "SLOW". Now i can control via DriveMonitor. But in the local control does not. When you switch to the "Forward" to start the truck traffic, if there are no alarms. But currently only ON the main contactor and pressed the brake, but there is no movement (no alarms, too). How do I make it clear to the bucket car, that as in "FAST" she should go with such a speed, and when set to "SLOW" on the other?

CUVC card. Bineсtor for movement "fast" 5107. Bineсtor for movement "slow" 5106. BICO DsSet 1 is responsible for control from MCD. BICO DsSet 2 is responsible for control from LCD. Currently parameter P590 is set to BICO DSet 2. P417=0; P418=0; P580.1=1; P580.2=5106; P581.1=1; P581.2=5107. P443.2=KK40. I hope for your help!