writing to a 1 or 0 to a bit.

Does anyone know how to search a move, compare, or compute/math statement that would contain a specific address? I have an existing program that is full of data storage and the programmer had written 1's and 0's to the integer files and uses storage bits through out the whole program making it difficult to follow.

Right click on an address and choose "Find All". The results will be shown as a list of the locations the address is used it and what instruction it is used it. You can then look at any LES/GRT/MOV/ETC instructions that use that address.

So if you right click on the address N7:10, the results may show up as:

N7:10 in File 2 Rung 17 in LES N7:10
N7:10 in File 2 Rung 18 in GRT N7:10
N7:10 in File 3 Rung 20 in MOV N7:10

Just examples, clicking on a result will bring you to the instruction.

You can also open the file from the project tree, right click a bit, and pick cross reference. This will show you everything that writes to the bit or to the word the bit is in.