What is the MSG intruction in LSlogix5000 used for?

Transfering Data to another device via a Communications Link. As Jude indicated this could be a PLC5 or SLC500. It could also be any other compatible device or PLC. For instance some of the MicroLogix line now support Ethernet.

Stu....

You can also send/receive messages from drives and other intelligent devices. You can also send configuration messages to IO modules withing the CLX rack.

Similar Topics

Hello, friends. I have a Micrologix 1100 connected to a Schneider ATV312 drive through Modbus RTU. My intention is to control the frequency of the...
Replies
Views
Hello All I need some help with SLC Message instruction. The question I would like to ask is: In the program i have a MSG intruction that is using...
Replies
Views
I have an 1769-L16ER that I use to test code and I just found that I can't create MSG tags at the local program scope - they have to be done at...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to read/write to an SLC5 with a ControlLogix L71 V35 plc that fails. The exact same code works on an L82S with V32. Is there a known...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom