Bus Fault s7-300

soulmate

Dear friends;
I am a beginner in simatic and I tried to make a small project to know how a CPU works with an I/O module through profibus …. I had used a 315-2DP CPU ( 2AG10-0AB0) and ET200M (153-1AA03-OXB0) but when the project starts it gives me a bus fault ( on CPU I have SF and BF flashes – in ET200M I have BF on) ….. I've tried to fix the problem so changed the cable then connectors then CPU then ET200 and made all possible things but still have the same problem …. I've searched through this forum and found many threads that are similar to this and made all advices but all that were useless ….. I'll upload a copy from the project and the buffer diagnostic report so please if there is anybody has any idea to help me …. Please ….. I am so frustrated and tired cause of this thing

Cannot open your project.
Open the Properties of the Root Project, then activate the "Can be opened under any Windows language settings (language neutral)".
Then post again.

Managed to open the project with the aid from the tip of Rafal Walckzak in this thread:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=65545

There is nothing wrong to see in the project.

HW Config really matches the modules installed in bot CPU rack and ET200M rack ?
U-connector between ET200M modules installed ?
DP station address set to "1" in the ET200M ?
Bus cable goes into the connectors at the arrow going INTO the connector ?
Termination at both end connectors set to "ON" ?

Managed to open the project with the aid from the tip of Rafal Walckzak in this thread:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=65545

There is nothing wrong to see in the project.

HW Config really matches the modules installed in bot CPU rack and ET200M rack ?
U-connector between ET200M modules installed ?
DP station address set to "1" in the ET200M ?
Bus cable goes into the connectors at the arrow going INTO the connector ?
Termination at both end connectors set to "ON" ?

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Thank you very much Mr Jesper
I appreciate your response very much, proud to talk to you …. I had read many of your threads… and make big use of them….. I've checked all what you mentioned above many times but the fault still happens ….. I want to know if there is any other suggestion please[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

You have downloaded the HW config to the CPU ?
Bus cable goes into "X2" on the 315-2DP ?

The diagnostics buffer does not really say anything, as if it is not the last one after you downloaded the HW config and swithed to RUN mode.

Add the error OBs (OPB82, OB85, OB86, OB122) to the program, to allow the CPU to go to RUN even if there is hardware fault somewhere.

sorry I didn't know how to add them .... I'll search how to add them then I'll do it tomorrow .... I've been working since 11 hours and so tired... thank you .... I'll come back tomorow with the result

I had added the OB's but didn't know if they worked or not .... the fault still happen and the CPU in the run mode ( it is in the run mode from the beginning)

I cannot pinpoint the error.
You have already done what was suggested, and changed cables and connectors.
It can be a defective CPU or ET200 IM. Can you replace with other parts ?