2 questions: Modubus to Profinet converter and Profinet Simulator

shirolkar

Hi,

I am planning to use Anybus Modbus-Profinet converter. Anyone used it before?

Secondly, once I write the code to connect to Modbus-Profinet converter, I would like to test it. Is there a free Profinet simulator I can use?

Please advise.

Thx,
Swapnesh

Hi Shirolkar,

If you need any info/help with the gateway, contact our support engineer Moses at our office in Pune, see contact details below:
businessman.png
Mr Moses Mhankale
telephone.png
+91 (0) 20 401 11 201
[email protected]

I am not aware of any free Profinet simulator, our R&D have used Profinet Commander as master simulation software and It runs on a PC. I have no Idea about the price.

Good luck.

Patrick Lansdorf

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom