millivolt offset

Hey all. Another question. I have a O2 sensor that is putting off a volt signal. However, I need to adjust this voltage down by 1 volt for the controller. Is there some kind of signal conditioner or offset card that can do this?? Thanks.

Matt

does this happen to be 1/5 volt?
if so what is problem?
all meters have a jumpoer to set it to 0/5 volts or 4/20 mA to 0/20 mA.
if not use converter if really needed. if going into plc use rescaler.

as shooter says, it could be the standard offset from a 4-20 mA signal.

You probably dont need to use a hardware signal conditioner at all.
If PLC: Program your own scaling function to accomodate zero and span.
If PID Controller: Study the manual carefully, the chances that it has an input scaling function allready is 99% ;)