Factorytalk ME: Alarm banner goes blank when opening a display containing it

ElVale

Hi.

So I made an alarm banner as a global object in FT ME, this is because this alarm banner goes at the bottom of every display in the project, so I copy pasted it in every display and I only have to edit the global banner to edit them all. When an alarm activates it displays in the banner as it should no matter what display I'm currently at, but then if I open another display that also has the banner, the banner opens blank, and I would like to retain the last alarm activated that was displayed in the banner previously, so it's always visible to the operator what was the last alarm activated while navigating through the HMI. Is this possible?

In an instance where the banner is on every screen. I just make one banner, it opens on startup and on top and cannot be replaced. This banner has navigation "drop downs" to access the other screens.

Then everyother screen is full size but don't use the portion where the banner is

In an instance where the banner is on every screen. I just make one banner, it opens on startup and on top and cannot be replaced. This banner has navigation "drop downs" to access the other screens.

Then everyother screen is full size but don't use the portion where the banner is

How do I open two displays on startup? since the alarm banner only takes about 10% of screen real state and is the startup screen, how do I open another replace display automatically to fill the rest of the screen?

This banner has navigation "drop downs" to access the other screens.

you cannot open two screens..only the banner..on the banner I have "navagation" button(same background as banner, no outline, pretty much invisible with text on top of it.. this opens up a small windows with other buttons for various main screens.

I also place various buttons depending on the situation on the banner. menu for alarms..menu for setpoints, menu for controls, menu for setpoints.

let me go get my work laptop and see if I can get a screenshot for ya