Wrong control word 1 from PLC to Simovert

snab

Hello, friends! i need your help. I have a Simovert VC. He contol Bucket car. It's control from LCD already. But I can not control from PLC. The "Staus word 1" wich reseive PLC is OK, the "Control word 2" in wich i send setpoint is OK. But "Control word 1" (CW1) is wrong. I disconnect output from CW1 in chart (I using PCS7 v7.2) but in Drive Monitor in "r550" some bits in "1" and some bits in "0". Please help me solve this problem!

Similar Topics

I am latching and unlatching "result_Data_latch" bit within same rung. Will This copy/move instruction execute correctly??
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue with FT View Studio ME when I try to open the propoerties of any object, the size of it is very big and doesn't let...
Replies
Views
ewrong aka the censored brand of remote access this thing is kicking my butt and im not sure if i am just irritated enough that i am missing...
Replies
Views
In Easy Builder Pro: Unexpected results... I've got a toggle switch set to trigger a macro to write a specified integer or a 0 depending on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom