Citect 7.2 SP1 menu problem

kaka-ap

Hi!

I'm doing my first ever Citect project. Now I have a problem with the automatically generated menu on the top of the runtime view: I have seven process pictures, two of them make the menu act wierd. When having one of these two pages open, in the first level of the menu is shown one of the page's title and a page symbol of another page.

I try to attach pictures to explain the problem easier. As said earlier, there are two pictures, that make the menu work weirdly.

menu_1.png menu_2.png

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Please provide assistance with setting up communications between Citect V7.5 SP1 P29 and Rockwell Studio 5000 Emulator, all...
Replies
Views
Hello Recently I got Schneider Electric's meter PM710 which I connected to citect server through Modbus to TCP gateway Moxa MB3170. With program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom