shift register

jimcav

hello

i am using rs logix 5000 with an L61 processor. I need to shift floating point numbers like a bit shift register shifts bits. is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks
Jim Cav

Or you can use a FIFO queue.
FFU
FFL

If you don't want to move the data around then you can use a circular queue. Search the forum for my name and circular queue to find a Logix500 program showing how to make one.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am pretty new when it comes to programming. I am working with CX-Programmer and I am having a problem where I have a sensor on my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a very slow indexing machine where we are looking to make everything as bulletproof as possible, money is not much of a factor...
Replies
Views
Good morning (EST), I am trying to implement the code below in on an S7-1200. It's barely half a dozen instructions, but I am stuck; I have not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am completely new to using shift registers and am a bit stuck, my shift register works as should, it is for an overhead conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm developing a Shift Register Program for a conveyor system. I begin the Shift Register on a conveyor that is roughly 128...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom