mitsubishi cpu FX1N-24MR

indra

Hi,

We have CPU MITSUBISHI type FX1N-24MR.
We have it for our new roofing forming machine from vietnam.
At the moment we have problem but I can not ONLINE the PLC because looks like protected by PASSWORD.
Does anyone knows how to open / by pass this PASSWORD then I can go trhough the LADDER program ?
This machine we bought without drawing and ladder plc printout, just installed then running. only simple electrical diagram but also in Vietname language.
we tried to contact this suplier but never get any reply yet.

indra

fx1n.jpg

I cant help with the software side, but check all the cabinets, and the back of panel doors etc for any thing written with a texta. You might get lucky as someone may have written the password somewhere on the machine.

hello I have the same problem with our sterilizer
but generally it's a hexadecimal code, a succesion of numbers and letters for example 1ACD00A
as robbo said look aroud the machine and docs something similar to this code
hope that may help

I use these type of PLC's, and I never ran into this. I would call Mitsu or a local distributor if there isn't any documents for this machine. I would look very closely in the panel like everyone says.