FactoryTalk View SE Operator Action Journal

sns

Is there an option of logging operator actions (buttons pressed, which screen of HMI opened at what time etc etc) in Factory Talk SE?

I was able to accomplish some of it using the Alarm Logger but that requires adding each tag (of screen/button) to the alarm database, which are more than 1000.

Any clues?

I am still using RSView32, and it has that ability, so I presume that FactoryTalk SE would as well. Look for something like "Activity Log Setup" and "Activity Log Viewer" in the Project Tree.

Stu....

Yes RSView has it and am using it for sometime now, but have seen everywhere for such an option but am not be able to find.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom