Just Curious.....

kentuckytech

Hello All, I was just wondering if anyone knew why the real time clock in a micrologix 1100 increments the seconds by 2's. I had written a rung of logic to load some data at 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds every night but it wasn't happening so when i went to investigate i noticed the seconds incrementing by 2's. No big deal, just wondering.

Similar Topics

I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
I'm focusing on Rockwell programming for a couple of projects, and I've been thinking about some of the details I've come across while working...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I was starting to get into a new project (that will probably never see the light of day because $$$) at the plant I work in and...
Replies
Views
Just curious, Have you noticed how the Honeywell C200 and the A-B Controllogix look alike? Are this two related somehow? Are they compatible...
Replies
Views
Studio v31 FTV v10.01 Found the logic was acting backwards. so I switch the name plates on the three way "Control Mode" Right is the FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom