ascii communication in micrologix1400

Welcome to the Forum !

You will find that you get better advice from the PLCTalk community when you ask good questions. Here's some similar advice: How to Ask Questions the Smart Way.

The MicroLogix 1400 shares an ASCII string and serial port command set with the rest of the MicroLogix and SLC-500 controller family. You can learn about the ASCII command set in the online Help file, or in the ASCII instruction section of the Instruction Set Reference.

Can you post more information about your specific application ?

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am trying to connect a A&D EK-6100i Weigher to my Micro 800 PLC and read the current weight. For now I have managed to connect...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert, Currently I am working in old PLC5 to get the data from Weighing scale delivered by Mettler-Toledo. Here is the result so far: 1...
Replies
Views
Working with a AB Micrologix 1400, trying to communicate with a Telesis TMC470 printer via rs-232 using Port 1 (DB9) connector on PLC. The printer...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, We are planning to use 1769-L3 PLC with ASCII module as we are planning to communicate with Microcontroller , Barcode reader and...
Replies
Views
I have an existing machine running a 1768-L45 CompactLogix and the client wants to add linear actuators...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom