panel view 1000

I am very new and have never seen this equipment. I have a 2711P-RDT10C SERIES A REV F display
2711P-RP1A SERIES E REV D module
2711P- RN6 SERIES B REV A module
I have a fault light (red) with no green light. The manual says non-recoverable fault. Is this true or is there a back door fix.

I am very new and have never seen this equipment. I have a 2711P-RDT10C SERIES A REV F display
2711P-RP1A SERIES E REV D module
2711P- RN6 SERIES B REV A module
I have a fault light (red) with no green light. The manual says non-recoverable fault. Is this true or is there a back door fix.

If there is a red fault light and no display then the logic module is bad. You can replace just the logic module, you don't have to also replace the screen portion of it.

Similar Topics

I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi ya´ll! I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00. First thing i notcied was...
Replies
Views
When I see the Kilogram data on the electronic scale indicator that changes quickly and smoothly, but Same data on panel view plus does not change...
Replies
Views
Hi; At our one of machines, there is Allen Bradley panel view 1000. The HMI was working fine but after a power cycle, it failed to build...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has multiple PV Plus 1000's. These run Firmware 5.1 and Window CE. I need the serial numbers off of the software that is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom