Panelview 1000e, rio tag for long interger.

mykeeplace

Lifetime Supporting Member
Panelview 1000e, rio tag for long interger. Need to have a f file in the plc 5 read the same on the panelview screen.

Did a copy f8;1 to n7:100 2places, and wrote the tag in the panelview for long intergaer. but the readout in the re 5 say 2.718923E39 the r/o on the panelview is 509234578.

Question is how to get the same number in both areas. the f file is a incoder value, and need the same on the panelview.

thanks

Similar Topics

All, This is my first time test and attempting to establish a DHRIO connection in my career, I am attempting to upgrade the main processor in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's my first time trying to use panel view, although I've touched briefly on RSLogix. I'm struggling to connect to the panel view. When I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Work is a little slow and I have a project to control I would like to nut out hopefully... but these are the parts I have though I...
Replies
Views
hi everyone,I have a question.I have a contrologix L5555 cpu in local chassis,there have other chassis too,in a remote chassis have a 1756-dhrio...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview 1000e that I'm trying to connect to a SLC 5/04.I'm using DH+ for the communications to the Panelview with rs232 going between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom