Hardware trouble Sattcon OP45

tomas.morn

I have an old OP 45 that has problems with the display. Lately the display has gotten really weak, íts allmost impossible to read the text from any angle. The backlight seem to be fine but the black in the textfields is allmost gone. When restarting the unit the first screen that apears is a row with black boxes (or something like that) and the collor seems fine. The next thing is a start up screen that has the problem and then all other screens.

The display works fine othervice. (It´s connected to a Sattcon 05 Slimline, SDA version 4.)

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Is there perhaps a possibility to adjust the screen? Some broken electronics? What should I look for?

Similar Topics

Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
hello, I am using Beckhoff with TwinCAT3 and when I change or add some new hardware or for any reason, there is a mismatch in the real hardware vs...
Replies
Views
I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I am beginner to the PLC programming. I am working on a project which has Siemens S7-1516-3 PN/DP CPU, and ET200SP profibus based...
Replies
Views
So, I'm in the process of designing a Training room where I will mount a lot of PLC hardware Old and New. Some will use Din rail and others will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom