SMS with compact logix

hasan_ali

Hi,
I am using compact logix L32E with Westermo GDW-11 to send/Receive sms. I have used the rockwell sample code for this purpose. it is working fine to send sms but for receive it is not working as stuck on first rung at ABL instruction (ER bit is high). Anybody having any sample code working or can guide me in that regard,
Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hey there, Does anyone know how hard or easy it is to send SMS text messages using the RS232 port on the PLC to a GSM Modem and roughly whats...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was wondering if anyone has ever set up to SMS from a Micro850 using a Teltonika RUT955? I can get the device to SMS from HTTP, SSH and...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a favorite SMS Relay? Also, which cell provider offers a SIM card that doesn't mind a non cell phone device? Want my machines to txt...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom