Communication with a S7-200 CN statiton

jebril

Hi all,

I want to connect mz Laptop to a CPU 224 CN. I used a USB Adapter from softlink (http://wei83829.en.busytrade.com/products/info/165024/MPI-adapter.html) and installed the driver from the CD. I have also STEP7 Micro/Win V4.0

My problem is:

In the “set PG/PC Interface” window I couldn’t find PC Adapter(PPI). And when I try to install the PC Adapter from the “select” Tab, it appears just the two Adapters:
-PC Adapter(MPI) and
-PC Adapter(PROFIBUS)!

So how can I install the interface: PC Adapter (PPI)??

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
can i send and recieve data using my yokogawa UT35A controller with my siemens s7 1200 plc using profinet communication without using gsd file
Replies
Views
Good day, everyone, We're trying to establish an S7 connection on ethernet between an S7-400 CPU and a new S7-1200 CPU (which is defined as slave...
Replies
Views
I don't have any prior experience with MicroLogix so the Communication Toggle Button is new to me. We currently have a few MicroLogix that are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom