need help with f.t. activation

bce123

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi, I need some help with F.T.A.Manager.factory talk says I have 1 activation avilable but wont let me activate. checked file where activations are stored and its there but factory talk view ME says its not activated?any hints? Thanks, Steve

yes server is running activation is in the file but it still says not activated and wont run moved program to a vista laptop and it runs without activating also i have other rs stuff on the xp laptop ant it still runs everthing but the factory talk studio. for now i need to leave as is due to time chrunch on a project will try and figure it out latter Thanks,steve