SG2 client Analoge. HELP!

mr bean

I am Trying to make the analoge output of the expansion module follow the oppisite of the analoge input on the device. So, when I have 0 volts on the input I want 10 volts on the output. Can anyone help me please.

I don't know SG2 but in your code you should do something like

analogue out = (analogue in - 10) x -1

Thank you HenkieD that helped alot. I got it figured out. I have to add 2 math instructions, a subtraction and a multiplication with your mathmatics in them. It works correctly. Thank you again. When I complete my code, I will post it. Thanks to you, I will be able to complete the program a little more easily.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am completely new to PLC programming and automation in general. I am working for a company that wants to use a TECO SG2 PLC to...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting I have sg2 12hrd with a sg22ao module I have never programmed a analog output before and I was wondering if I could...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm sure this is a total rookie error ...but i've racked my brain and logged off/on, cycled power, substituted my final ladder program...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to use the SG2 modbus slave mode to both set a value in a register as well as set a single coil. It appears...
Replies
Views
I have a TECO SG2 that when a link to the controller all is fine. When I try to read the controller I get "Commands do not match SG2 edit mode"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom