Mitsubishi q64ad

PLCDUMMY

Morning guys,

I have been trying to work out this unit for some time. I just can`t understand how to wire the sensor from Mitsubishi`s diagram. Using 4 wire analog proximity switch.
1. brown
2. blue
3. black - voltage
4. white - current

Wewish to use the voltage function.

as far as the sensor connections
Blue = -ve
Brwn = +ve
WHte
Blck

the wiring depends on your requirements

Thanks Ian,
That`s the drg i could not understand, it`s poo. Wev`e worked out that the sensor is powered from an external supply and the return voltage is compared against the 0v.I`m a mechanical guy and can`t say that in electronics jargon.

the DWG 5.2 is a little complex.
it depends if you use a Current Analogue device or a Voltage type.

please send the sensor details

The analogue output type is not clear in this post

Hi Ian,
We have got the variable voltage working, just waiting to set up a rig on the bench.I don`t want to mess up a working machine. Next challenge is to extract the data.