analog PLC rockwell

nguyenvudtd

I am doing "module analog 1769-OF2 PLC rockwell" four types of data "Engineering Units ; Scaled-for-PID ;Percent; raw/Proportional data " data each type used when . differences between the four types .you can send through email ([email protected]) .Thanks

when to use each type

when to use each type

Raw/Proportional Data:
Gives you a wider range for slightly better resolution.

Engineering Units:
Represents the electrical output range.
0-10v ( 0-10000 raw data) 4-20ma ( 4000 to 20000 raw data)
Kind of a build-in meter.

Scaled-for-PID:
Use when using a "PID" instruction. The "PID" instruction will output 0-16383
raw data for it's "CV" No need to rescale it for the output card.

Percent Range:
When you the programmer like to see the output represented by a percentage value.

maybe you could explain what you trying to do with the analog signal ie: just read the value or control an output to a valve ect...

I think Mickey gave you a pretty good answer, and I don't think you are going to get a better answer at this point. It depends on the situation and the design goal. We can't really give you a specific answer without a specific question. If you have a specific question or situation, then post it.

Stu....