Is there a way to use S7-plc sim with OB2?

google08

When i use S7-plc sim with OB1 (organization block) it work fine but when i make

new block OB2 i cant use S7-plc sim its said (unable to

download block OB2) mine version is S7-plc. i dont want to creat a new project every time to test simple command

...but when i make new block OB2...
Look in to the manual "System Software for S7-300/400 System and Standard Functions" chapter 1 "Organization Blocks" and you'll notice that there is no such thing as an OB2. This manual should be installed together with the Step 7 software.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Title says all. I want to establish communication between Siemens PLCSIM and a real PLC. I need to test one PLC which is basically a slave to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to apply the Siemens S7ProSim Automation object using Python. If someone here can help me to do this thank u
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm looking to receive data remotely from a site, and was looking to get connectivity to the site via a 3g connection. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've never tried PLC SIM and wanted to give it a try now when I got v14. I have all installed and updated to the latest version. s7-1200 fw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom