Temperature Humidity Sensors

Mark Buskell

They will both be measuring ambient temperature and humidity.
I will need to take the inputs into an 1769-L32. I have both
rtd and analog modules with enough spare.

Does anyone know of a device that they can recommend that has both types of outputs on one device or 2 4-20 ma outputs.

This is for an industrial type application so money is not the deciding factor. I did suggest they hang a thermometer but that got voted down. Go figure.

Any recommendations here?

They will both be measuring ambient temperature and humidity.
I will need to take the inputs into an 1769-L32. I have both
rtd and analog modules with enough spare.

Does anyone know of a device that they can recommend that has both types of outputs on one device or 2 4-20 ma outputs.

This is for an industrial type application so money is not the deciding factor. I did suggest they hang a thermometer but that got voted down. Go figure.

Any recommendations here?

For Industrial Applications I recommend http://www.rotronic-usa.com/prod_xmtr/hf5_main.html

Rotronic has some units that are a little less expensive and are still industrial quality. Check with your local rep.

If the operating temperature is room temperature, there are lower cost units that have both temp and RH, 2 wire 4-20mA outputs.

Both Vaisala and Rotronics have higher operating temp units too, but the price goes up with performance.