RedLion C3 Dashed Line

MATT116

I remember in C2 that you could change a line's property and make it dotted is this no longer available in C3 or am I just blind?

Thanks
Matt

Is the crimson 3 easier to use than 2? I just bought a G3 panel and am having to show myself around the software. I haven't tried C3 yet, just wondering...

Standard pavelviews, panelview +, panelview component, Proface, rsview32. I know of guys having them inplace for several years. I don't have anything too crazy out there I know of several guys that do have some cool applications. I know of a guy that has his screens wiped down with acetone.

I agree with Jeff it's the easiest HMI I've ever dealt with. We have portable water treatment systems in 18wheeler trailers and shipping containers that bounce down the highways and have never had any problems. We also use the cellular modem option card with a ATT I2gold plan which allows me to see our systems via the built in web server. This feature has also got us rentals because the customer knows I can pull up the web server and help talk them through any problems or start and stop the system for them.

Yes to clean them. Not sure why they need that strong of a cleaner but that is what they use.