Et200m not recieve signals

saeed_en

Hello everybody.
We just installed PlC siemens S7 400 and 2 ET200M,connected via profibus.In Harware configuration everythings ok and network see RIO.when we force for example one output in the plc we don't get it in the card and when we set one proximity switch for example we don't receive input in plc.
We checked power supply of RIO,that was ok.
anybody has idea?
Thank you.

Similar Topics

I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer is requiring a ET200M in our control panel, I have never used them and would appreciate some help regarding if I understand it...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I am about to get crazy, I am trying to connect a ET200M (Siemens) to a Prosoft card, the part number is MVI56-PDPMV1 in a...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have a question regarding the redundant S7-1500 CPU and ET200M connection. Will ET200M IOs work on a redundant S7-1500...
Replies
Views
Hello, With regards to the bases of the ET200M and ET200 SP HA is there an appreciable difference in the physical footprint of the bases? From...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom