Recommend a Panel PC please to Host .NET App

Hi Guys,

I've just finished developing my user interface for our product. Its done in .NET (C#) and interfaces with MicroLogix 1400 & 1100's using Archies AdvancedHMI drivers.

Now the next stage I need to source a good Panel PC ( purchase about 40-50 of these).

I was kind of hoping to get something around the $1000 mark.
Very low requirements.
2 x RS232 ports/1 USB/Ethernet
Host a small .NET app with some SQL Express Data logging.

Thats it in a nutshell!

Would people please share your experiences.

These are worth checking out:

www.ivcdisplays.com

I've used quite a few of them for AdvancedHMI applications. Their newest model NP-8150A (15" display) is surprisingly responsive. I recently installed one that I ordered with a hard drive and Windows 7. It does generate a bit of heat, so I do recommend a fan if it's in a small enclosure. The NP-610XH (10" display) is not as fast, but does not generate a lot of heat.

They already come loaded with .NET 2.0 framework. Be sure to use Windows 7, XP, or XP embedded.

These are worth checking out:

www.ivcdisplays.com

I've used quite a few of them for AdvancedHMI applications. Their newest model NP-8150A (15" display) is surprisingly responsive. I recently installed one that I ordered with a hard drive and Windows 7. It does generate a bit of heat, so I do recommend a fan if it's in a small enclosure. The NP-610XH (10" display) is not as fast, but does not generate a lot of heat.

They already come loaded with .NET 2.0 framework. Be sure to use Windows 7, XP, or XP embedded.

Hi Archie,

Thanks for the tip. They have an 8" available for $795 which is well within my budget. I'm going to send them an email now for a quotation.