Siemens WinCC Flexible Compile issue

Daniel.Berry

Hi everyone,
I have a project on Wincc flexible 2008 SP2.
It is only small, a couple of screens to go onto a TP177B 6" colour. When i try to transfer the dialog box comes up saying compiling project with a progress bar. It sits there for maybe a second then disapears and I am left scratching my head with no transferred project.

I am very new with using Siemens gear. It seems to me that there may be an error with compiling the project? Is there some way i can find out what the compiler has a problem with? or do I just start deconstructing one piece at a time, trying to compile at each step?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Dan

From your WinCC Flex window, press Ctrl+Shift+O or from the menu click View then Output.

Then you will notice and OUTPUT VIEW will be visible under GRAPHICS VIEW or under your design screen.

If there's a red-colored line, it means there is an error. You may double click that line to lead you to which screen and what graphic is the problem.