RSView32 Runtime errors on app close

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have an RSView32 program which seems to work ok but when I stop the runtime an error something like 'Write to tag xxx has failed - could not connect to DDE server' is listed in the status box at the bottom of the screen. The program closes & the main form disappears before I have time to read the full list. Is there any way to read this log data (maybe a text is file written somewhere)?

Thanks
Paul.

ScadaError.jpg

Similar Topics

I am Using RSView 32 V6.30.17 in Windows 2000 in AB HMI. When i go to Login Page a window popup saying 'ActiveX component Can't Create Object'...
Replies
Views
hello, I have recently been experiencing a problem with RSView32 Runtime where communication loss occurs temporarily resulting in tag values to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we have Allen Bradley Controllogix 5555 controller type 1756 L55M14 and Ethernet module 1756 ENBT. The controller programmed...
Replies
Views
I'm sure that many RSView users have had this problem. You develop an application using RSView32 Works. The application is deployed on a machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have some Allen Bradley PLC/RSView32 modifications to do for a client in Saudi Arabia. I don't have much experience with Allen Bradley but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom