How to direct run the HMI after power up of PC.

AB2005

Dear Friends,

We have installed a new HMI (RS View 32 works) PC at our machine. I want that when we power on the PC, it directly go to HMI main page without asking any thing. For this, I have successfully created a short cut in start menu for RS View32 HMI. There is no password set for this PC but problem is that when we switch on the PC, windows run and stands at "Log on users" screen where we put the password here we click "OK" and then system run the HMI well. I am confused that if there is no password set then why system stands at log on user screen. Do anyone know how to prevent it?

To Login automatically to a user account, follow the instructions below:

1) Click on Run
2) Type in the following command and click OK

control userpasswords2

3) Highlight the user you want to log into automatically, then uncheck the box for

"Users must enter a username and password to use this computer"

4) Click on Apply and you'll be asked to verify the username and password to log in automatically
5) Click OK and the next time you restart your computer, you'll automatically be logged in without having the classic prompt or Welcome Screen.

Mark

There is also the RSView32 Desklock application. Using that you can set it to auto log in to windows and then start View32 and run the project.

Desk Lock will also lock out the windows password so that ops cant access windows.