Din to 9-Pin Adapter for USB DH+ Cable ??

JerryH

We had been using the 1784-PCM/5 cable which connects our PCMK card to a 9-pin male connector. It also has an 9-pin to din adapter 1784-CP7 that can be used.

Our newer laptops do not have PCMCIA slots so we are going with the new 1784-U2DHP USB to din cables.

The problem is we still want to connect to our 9-pin programming connections on our equipment. Is there a din to 9-pin adapter we can purchase? Don't see one on the RA site. We would rather buy an adapter than make adapter cables if possible.

Anyone run into this and what did you do?

thanks,
Jerry

Hi Mickey,

I did find those links while searching before I posted. They will be handy in case we need to construct an adapter. I was hoping someone knows of an adapter we can purchase. Seems like RA should offer one similar to the 1784-CP7 adapter. Didn't see anything like it on their site.

Jerry