Logic Board Panel view 1400e

Hi all,

We are using Panel view 1400e Cat# 2711-K14C6.We have faced problem of screen going blank and when we checked t he unit and replaced the logic board of a healty unit the fault was rectifed. Can anyone has an idea what could be wrong in the logic board causing the screen going blank? Can we find spare logic board only to repair the unit?

Similar Topics

Anyone here need a dialogic board for an ISA motherboard? I have a new never used one and I hate to toss it. Its a ProLine 2V from a win911 package.
Replies
Views
I'm new to programing, but not PLC's. I'm trying to write a program using either a SLC 5/05 or ML1000 to use the weight of 5k load cells to...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom