PowerFlex400,22-COMM-D,22-HIM-A3,MOP function

pimpim32

Hi,

I have a PFlex 400 networked with Dnet over 22-COMM-D as well as a 22-HIM-A3 on panel front.

I am using the drive from remote as PID setpoint, from remote as manual with MOP function, from local with MOP function.

The problem is that.

With both peripherals connected COMM-D and HIM MOP function is going astray.

If I disconnect HIM everything OK from remote PC
If I disconnect COMM-D everything OK from HIM.

But this is not an option. I need both of them running in same time.

Regards all
Marian

So no one knows how can I save my MOP over Devicenet?

Hi,

No one met yet this issue?

The AB guy who is answering my questions is beating the bush around. I am asking him how to be able to change InternalFrequency with MOP over Devicenet having 22-HIM-A3 attached and he is copy-paste the page about how to deal with two peripherals on RJ485 DSI port.

Oh man.

What I suspect actually is a firmware fault, in my configuration is that even P38 - SpeedReference is 5-InternalFrequency The drive does not care and take SpeedReference from 22-HIM-A3.

So please anyone has this configuration to test?

Regards
Marian