Rotary sensor

nguyenmauhien, if you are on this site and type :
hi all. i have a problem with rotary sensor. i want kwow datasheet of TRD-J500-1160 type. thank you very much!
you will most likley get this: 000000000000000000000000000000
however if you are at google site and type this:
tdr-j500-1160
you will get this:
http://www.electromate.com/db_support/downloads/Section4.pdf
do you understand the concept now?

Jean, I agree. I have a client who recently had problems with a process oven and conv, system he had been working on for days. I arived at his site and asked for prints. He said there were none. within 10 minutes i had prints printed on his office printer and in 10 more had his system up and running. I LOVE IT EHEN I GET PAID TO GOOGLE!, Steve

Similar Topics

Hi all. I'm hien, i have a problem with rotary sensor: Trd-j500-1160 type. I want know datasheet. Thank you very much!
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a reliable rotary position sensor for a slow-moving load that rotates about 70 degrees in a minute. The current system has a...
Replies
Views
This is not a PLC question, but maybe one of you have seen a product like I am looking for. I have a portable pneumatic misting system that is...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
I've noticed a strange behavior with certain rotary disconnects. We all know that, if installed correctly, the disconnect interlocks with the door...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom