GOT 1000 Utility Menu Access (GT 1155-QSBD)

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey Friends, I have a piece of equipment that uses a Mitsubishi HMI GOT 1000 (GT 1155-QSBD). The HMI wash flooded with water during wash down and we had to purchase a new one from the original manufacturer. I want to upload the program to a CF cards for back up. I ‘m having a hard time getting in to the utility menu of the HMI, I have the manual for the particular HMI and it states “ Turn the GOT power on with the upper left corner touched”, but this still does not bring the Utility menu up. Can someone help me as to how to get in to the utility screen.
Thank You

Try touch tapping on the upper left vs touch holding as your powering up the HMI. Not sure if this helps, but it might be what the HMI's looking for.

Try touch tapping on the upper left vs touch holding as your powering up the HMI. Not sure if this helps, but it might be what the HMI's looking for.
Still booting to project data insted to utility menu

Hello,

Try touching both upper corners simultaneously. I use the 1665 series GOT, and that is how its done with that model...I briefly looked at the GT1100 manual and it appears that it is the same. I also don't believe you have to do it @ power up, it can be done anytime.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Thanks Guys
dploof23 I had to touch both lower corners of the HMI to take me to the utility menu, and yes I didn't have to do it on start up. Thank You