SFC 36 and 38 error FM350-2 counter module

gordon_ii

I have an error from the SFC 38 which is causing an error and this is also showing a SF on my 350-2 counter module. What does SFC 38 actually do? I am not as experienced and would like to know is the CPU stating it can not read this card and that is why my diagnostic buffer just keeps overflowing with the same message? Can I cycle power to clear the error. The output of SFC 36 is writing to a local variable and that is the input to the Access Fault of SFC 38. I hope it is not a bad module.

From the ladder editor, turn on the Overview and drill down to the Standard library where you will find a list of the SFB's and SFC's
Click on SFC36( or SFC38) then press F1 to read the help.

sfc1.jpg

Similar Topics

SFC 14 and SFC15 giving error : -32591 I am using the library from ABB for the drives to run ACS800 from S7-300 CPU(6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0)...
Replies
Views
Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I'm a student who's very new to programming on Studio5000 (Logix Designer - Rockwell Software) and maybe getting some insight or help on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom