Siemens Wincc 2008 SmartAccess help

NiCeBoY

Hi,
i am trying to enable webaccess to my scada interface.
In device settings in enable smartservice.

then when i access http://127.0.0.1/ on my browser and login, i keep on getting this error :

404 Not Found
The page requested is not found on this server.

The MiniWeb cannot fulfill your request because the resource you've requested was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to return to the previous page.

look like smartservice is not generating the required files for web access.
anyone got an idea hw to fix it?

cheers

I cant find any httpd
here is a screenshot

untitled.jpg

Ahh..

i used login as administrator and password 100 and seems to work.

From that i can start/stop runtime.

But there is no way to see my scada interface through web?

cheers

Of course there is
After you login , there are the words "start smart service" something like that on the main page. Its not on the left more in the center (I'm going from memory)

Last edited:
After i start the sm@rtservice,
i am getting this screen below :
siemens.jpg

i manage to get it working...

just need to set the password in the little icon in the taskbar notification icons...
then thats will be the password
thanks a lot mates

Last edited: