AMK Amkasyn fault 1049 problem

ibora

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everybody,
We have Amkasyn drives on factory floor. We have no.1049 fault message. Unfortunately we couldn't solve this problem. When research the reasons this message found explanations belove. But everythings are ok according this table and nothing helped me. If someone has experience about this problem, can you help me please?
Thank for advance.

1049.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear All, Recently we have problem with servo controller called AZ 20 (old AMK Servo controller). The program writen in software called APROS. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All On the one machine simatic 314-dp connected to Amk servo driver.I would like see on de s7 progrem driver set valeu? anybady help me...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom