Urgent Help Plz(SIEMENS).

rahilansari

Hi All Dears...
I Have One System With ,
DI : 16
Do : 16
AI : 8
AO : 8

I Am New In Automation.Also Note That I Am Using Siemens Products.Please tell Me Which CPU(PLC) is Suitable And How Should i Proceed.

Its Urgent.
Thanks
rahil

You can use about any CPU from S7-200, S7-300 or S7-400 based on the I/O list. The possibilities you need can further reduce the list of possible usable CPUs, but you didn't mention those. Also the price you're willing to pay will reduce your choice. Another limiting factor is the price your willing to pay for programming software or the programming software you already have. Can the I/Os be placed in a central place or do you have to place these on remote places?

In other words: you have given us insufficient information to give a clear answer.

Regards,

Thanks jvdcande

Also I Am Told That The System Shoul Be Redundent And Should Be From S7 300 family .Also Can you Please Tell Which Touch Panel Is 14 inch In Size Of Siemens.
please reply.

rahilansari
Use the internet....browse Siemens website and get your answers. People like to help but dont like to help the lazy

Hi All Dears...
I Have One System With ,
DI : 16
Do : 16
AI : 8
AO : 8

I Am New In Automation.Also Note That I Am Using Siemens Products.Please tell Me Which CPU(PLC) is Suitable And How Should i Proceed.

Its Urgent.
Thanks
rahil

Why are you using capital letters at the start of each word? - please stop it.

there seems to be a few Redundant system posts coming from India.
Have your Universities set a new design task?