S7 300 ethernet connection and unexpected situation

arocon

We have S7 CPU 319 which connected with Hitachi PLC with CP-343 Lean Module. It was working fine . But some reason Hitachi PLC was resetted . Though after resetting Hitachi PLC become ok but ethernet connection become down. Check CP-343 module found ok. Cable connection was ok.Siemens PLC was reset but the ethernet connection still down.

Then after 5 hours suddently connection become ok. I could not find any reason. In siemens program it use FC5 and FC6 block and error was flicking in 8180H to 8183H in FC5 and in FC6 it was flickering 8181H to 8183H.

Could anyone tell me what was the cause or how to trouble-shoot this situation.

Thanks

Similar Topics

When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
This is my first time using these E300 overloads in an application. I used "Discover Modules" to add them so that they would be added just as...
Replies
Views
Hello! I need to know if its possible to transfer data between two PLCs that are on the same ethernet network but NOT contained within the same...
Replies
Views
Hello, First time siemens user here. How do I connect to my new S7-300 plc for the first time via ethernet? Right now I have a setup...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm having trouble connecting to a Siemens Simatic S7-300 CPU 315-2PN/DP via ethernet from a PC using Hyperterminal, I have the correct...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom